BEMER and a Prayer Postpartum

2 months with my sweet Hannah Joy. Never could I have imagined how special and precious these moments with my family of four are. I never truly understood how families could be best friends with one another, but now I get it. My best friends are my babies and my husband. How blessed am I!


Thus far, this has been a much easier postpartum period than with Samuel. I’m sure part of it is that I was just so sick in the final weeks of my pregnancy that anything after that was a piece of cake. My support system is amazing, including my rockstar of a husband who understands the rigor of being “Mommy” and supports me as best he can. He truly is the best.


God has blessed me immensely. One amazing thing He has pointed me to through the people in my life is a noninvasive medical device. It is called the BEMER, and it has helped me heal and find a new normal during this postpartum period. It helps increase blood flow and encourages the body to better perform its natural functions. All I have to do is lay on the applicator for 8 minutes. Working this into my daily routine has done wonders.


It is difficult to find time to care for yourself in motherhood (or fatherhood!). But we have been called to care for the temples of our bodies just as much as we are called to care for our children. Knowing that these 8 minutes will help me care for myself and better show up for my kids has helped me feel energetic during parenthood chaos.


I am so thankful for each blessing bestowed upon me and my family. I hope and pray these blessings will help encourage you, too. There is nothing God cannot do, and I believe He uses people and inventions to accomplish things we thought impossible, including having the energy to keep up with our families and the ability to live our lives to the fullest…all for Him.


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. Amen.

Comments

  1. Praise Him indeed. Our great physician has many instruments at His disposal to bring us His healing. I have been blessed to have a front row seat to witness many of God’s wonderful healings. Shelby, you are a blessing to me and you are doing the same for others that read your stories, that they may be lead toward an opportunity to find healing themselves❤️🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joy Comes in the Morning

Joyful in the Spirit, Grieved in the Flesh